Friday, January 20, 2017

First Friday Four - Favorite TED talks so far (Technically third Friday Four, come on you guys know how this goes.)

Welcome to First Friday Four! It took me a longer time than most to get into TED talks but just in case you are behind the times like me, here's my four favorite TED talks!


This talk has made it's way through a lot of my family and we talk about it so much as to be nerdskis. Shout out to my city too!




Architecture and death together? Yes.





I have power posed in the bathroom at work, I will not lie. Also, wear your seatbelt! Hat tip to L/E guest poster and friend for the heads up on this. She reviewed Amy's book for All Lady July in 2016.





This TED talk made me happy cry several several times. The joy of wonder that books can bring you. Also I MUST got to the time travel store and the pirate supply store. MUST. #Randolph




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!