Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Month of Faves - Favorite Book Covers From My Reads This Year

 Favorite Book Covers From My Reads This Year – what did you like about each one?


23505897
I love every literal thing about this cover. I love the font. I love the interesting perspective of the picture. I even love the mustardy yellow which is weird because I usually hate that color.




18114449
For a whole book that deals with how much our main character is made up of by the books that she encounters, reads and translates it just couldn't get anymore perfect. Kind of simple, absolutely great.


15709033
I love that the Viking is wood-grainy. It cracks me up.


22638315
I just love the colors and the fluffiness of the clouds and everything about how this whole thing is arranged.



6015657
Book was kinda meh (review forthcoming) but I do like that cover






17332298
This book is all about a family whose life is just awash in alcohol. So not only is this cover interesting to look at, but is incredibly apt.

2 comments:

  1. These are nice covers.

    An Unnecessary Woman is my favorite out of your choices.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My A Month of Faves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued by The Misfortunates. What a great cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!